Sunday, September 5, 2010

WHY MEN GET MARRIED

WHY MEN GET MARRIED

I have joked that the reason women think their husbands are the most stupid single human being on the planet is that they can't believe any sane intelligent man would marry them. Making the point of course that a guy shouldn't be to upset when a woman treats him like an infant it says volumes more about her than him.

I stand by that, but the other day my wife asks me, “Then why do men get married.” That's an easy one. They don't want carpal tunnel syndrome. It's not really any more complicated than that.

And women use this to their advantage. They lure us in with great sex and the promise of more forever. Then the honeymoon ends and all the poor guy hears is the deafening, “KLUNK!” of the legs slamming shut and locking him out FOREVER.

Sad part is? I'm on my second wife. You think I'd learn. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment